UBC Degree: BA’09 (Sociology)
Languages: English (some German and Spanish)
Inspirational, strengths-based, compassionate
Laura brings energy to inspire transformational leadership for people, teams, and organizations to flourish. She is internationally known as a trusted career and leadership coach working in sport and corporate sectors. She specializes in strengths-based leadership, individual and team development, EQ, and mindset education; tools that unlock talent and creativity, for optimal wellbeing and performance.
What’s a recent podcast or career development book that you would recommend?
ReThinking podcast by Adam Grant
- MSc, Population Health
- Gallup CliftonStrengths Coach
- Emotional Intelligence (ECR) Practitioner
- Maslow Executive & Culture Coach
- Lego SeriousPlay Facilitator
- Cultural BluePrint Practitioner
International Coaching Federation (ICF) affiliation:
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
Areas of Focus:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Executive Coaching/Presence
- Interview Skills
- Leadership Development
- Team Effectiveness
- Work Habits and Productivity
Please note that there is a fee for these services.