STUDENT ALUMNI COUNCIL
The First Year Representative position is an exciting way for first year students to be involved in UBC’s campus community. We are looking for engaged first years who can bring their leadership skills and unique perspectives to the Student Alumni Council!
If you are looking to build your experience as a student leader at UBC, this is the opportunity for you. Joining the SAC is a unique chance to work with UBC’s established student leaders, while connecting with alumni and the broader UBC community.
First Year Representatives can expect to:
- Attend SAC biweekly meetings
- Provide a first year perspective within one of our committees (Alumni Relations, Student Engagement, Internal, Campus Traditions and Media Production)
- Support projects and events dedicated to connecting students and alumni and spreading campus pride
- Connect with highly involved upper-year student leaders and exceptional alumni
- Commit to 3-5 hours per week
Applications are now closed.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR FUTHER INQUIRIES
If you have questions, please reach out to Kieran Davey and Sameer Esmail at firstname.lastname@example.org.