Languages: English, Tagalog
Pragmatic, empowering, action-oriented
Charina Cruz is a holistic coach whose mission is to help people achieve harmonious success. She has over 20 years of experience of helping diverse people, industries, and organizations achieve their next level of growth. As one of Canada’s top career coaches, she often appears on news shows like CBC’s The National.
What’s a recent podcast or career development book that you would recommend?
Atomic Habits: An Easy and Proven Way to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- The Art and Science of Coaching — Erickson Coaching International
- Post Grad Diploma of Technology, Business Management — British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Double Honours, Political Science and International Comparative Studies — Western University
Areas of Focus:
- Communication Skills
- Executive Coaching/Presence
- Interview Skills
- Job Search/Career Change
- Leadership Development
- Resume/Cover Letter Review
Please note that there is a fee for these services.