UBC Degree: BHK’99
Languages: English, German
Light-hearted, supportive, appropriately challenging
As a five-time Olympic athlete, Nikola Girke understands the struggles that come with reaching for the podium. As a coach, Nikola’s unique blend of guidance, support, and experience from both sport and business enables her to easily relate to her client’s challenges.
What’s a recent podcast or career development book that you would recommend?
Take that Leap: Risking It All for What Really Matters by Nigel Bennett
- Certified Executive Coach
- Certificate in Applied Neuroscience
- High-Performance Index Certification
- Emotional Capital Report ECR/ECR 360 Certified Practitioner
- EQ-i 2.0
- EQ360 Certified Practitioner
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
Areas of Focus:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Executive Coaching/Presence
- Interview Skills
- Job Search/Career Change
- Self Confidence
- Work-Life Balance
Please note that there is a fee for these services.